William Gamber Farm

Prev Index Next


The house built by Henry S Gamber in 1858, as reported by the plaque in the end wall between the second story windows. This is now the Tobias S Frogg restaurant and bar, a most popular establishment. The young owners (the wife is 34!) offer shell fish as the bar snack on Fridays.

Page 3 of 4
July 2002