William Gamber Farm

Prev Index


View of the center of the preserved property. There was originally a lake in the middle, now wetland. The barn at the side is a new structure on old foundations. A bit of the "new" (1785) house is visible through the trees on the left. The 1767 house is behind the barn to the right.

The new development surrounds the lower (southern) part of Gamber lane on three sides. Construction is not yet finished.

Page 4 of 4
July 2002